MRCI partners with employers to meet business needs and serve as an ongoing resource in diversity integration. Recruiting processes, technology enhancements, access to education and training, along with financial incentives are making it easier for employers to hire workers with disabilities or disadvantages, especially in partnership with MRCI.
Additional resources about various disability types and supporting workplace resources also available empower targeted populations.
If you are looking to hire a new employee, MRCI can provide you with candidates that are pre-screened to match the skills and needs of your unique job specifications.
Applicant's skills range from entry level to professional. The MRCI Job Placement professionals will work with you to make a long-term job match and will provide you with the support to assure a successful placement, including post-placement job coaching and follow up.
MRCI also offers a training program that includes on-the-job, hands-on training for individuals to acquire resume-building work experiences.
• Employers benefit form an increased work force.
• Increase in inclusivity in accessibility which apparent to customers and
• Assistance for employers to cover
financial costs of training wages.
MRCI also offers a wide range of consultation and education services including:
• Education and diversity training
opportunities for employers and
• On-site job analysis for worksite
modifications and recommendations.
• Assistance for employers in accessing
available funding for training or
retraining employees with disabilities
as well as applying for available
The benefits of hiring a qualified candidate with a disability, include:
• Increased hiring pool.
• Positive impact on the retention of
• Tax and other financial incentives
including productivity benefits.
• Increased diversity.
• Response to an aging workforce.
• Enhanced staff morale/work
• Become poised for future preference
in government contracting.